Oberoi Hotels and Resorts is one of the leading hotel companies in the world, with over 30 hotels and cruises in five countries. The Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development offers a two year post graduation course “The Oberoi Management Training Programme” and the definite role of an assistant manager in the company. It is a prestigious opportunity for young graduates seeking jobs and who are interested in applying their potential in the real world. This is a gateway to an association with The Oberoi at the outset of their careers.
For the first time since the introduction of The Oberoi Post Graduation Course in 1966, this valuable opportunity is open to Egyptian candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Desire to make hospitality their career choice.
- Excellent command of English.
Applicants who are exempted or finished their military service are eligible to apply.
The post graduation courses are offered in the following areas:
- Guest Service Management (Food and Beverage and Front Office)
- Housekeeping Management
- Kitchen management
The couse will start in July, 2010
Location: New Delhi, India
- Internationally recognised Centre of Excellence
- Personal attention oriented towards your career
- Monthly stipend
- Medical insurance
- Free accommodation
- Free meals at work
- A guaranteed career on completion of the programme